Sunday, April 21, 2013

March 4, 2013 Genesis 50:23-15

Dear Family,



This week was really great! The scripture of the week is Genesis 50:23 -25. THis week has been crazzzyyy busy. But I like busy. So much to do in the new zone. We have 20 elders in our zone so its bigger than my last zone. and 0 hermanas. We have some good established members here which makes me happy. They seem really willing to help and serve.  I lost my camera for a few days and it worried me a lot. but .. . i finally found it. I sent a picture of the picture i took right when I found it. I was really happy. haha. Thats cool that you researched a lot about chimbote. Ceviche is one of the favorite meals here among Peruvians. It is something that we are prohibited to eat though as missionaries because it is raw fish and many missionaries have gotten sick in the past. :( my pensionistas have made me different almost ceviche dishes with chicken or cooked octopus. Its good. Today we played futbol as a zone and we have a big turf field in my area that is only 5 soles for 2 hours. what a deal. We have some good people to teach and found a family of 7 yesterday that seems really awesome. I sent some pictures of the coast. My area isn`t actually on the coast but we went to the central today. Overall I am excited to work hard these last few months. Thanks so much for all your support. Congrats Matt for graduating college!!!! wow. that's crazy awesome. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys!
Elder Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment