Sunday, April 21, 2013

March 11, 2013 Exodus 31:13-16

Hey family!!!
Thanks so much for writing me. Life is going great as a missionary. The scripture of the week is Exodus 31:13-16. I only have like 5 minutes to write this so im sorry. I will tell you the most important things. Went to trujillo this past week which was fun. We have a joven who is possibly getting baptized this week. He is totally ready but just lacks a little faith. We also found a man named alejandro who´s wife and daughter are members less actives. We visited them on saturday and they explained that he hadn´t able to go to church for his work that was far away. but they let him go with benefits which allows him now to be with his family and follow christ. They all came to church yesterday and our goal for his baptism is the 30th of march (happy birthday courtney) I am going to go to Lima this week to do some document stuff. Our zone is becoming more excited and I love them all so much. That is crazy that you guys decided to go to hawaii this week. I was just thinking this past week how cool it would be to go to hawaii again. haha. WEll I love you guys so much and hope that you have the best week of your life. hey you should get me and dad a job at solution reach just for fun haha . sounds like you guys are all doing great. sorry to be short. Have a great week!!!
elder Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment