Monday, April 22, 2013

April 8, 2013 1 Nephi 14:14

Dear Family,
This week was really great! The scripture of the week is 1 Nephi 14:14. Conference was SOOOO Good. I love these servants of God. Sister Flor has came to church 4 weeks in a row now and has committed to being baptized this saturday the 13th, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT AND WHITNEY!!. Someone else will be having a spiritual birth this same day! She is going to be baptized with her 8 year old kid. Alejandro has also accepted to be baptized. But he might have to work this sunday so prob will be baptized in a couple weeks. I am glad I am staying in chimbote for my last transfer so I can keep helping this people. That was cool seeing my old byu choir teacher and some guys in the byu mens choir on saturday afternoon session. This past week we had zone leader council. It was great. We are all pumped that Elder Bednar is coming to the mission. We played soccer together which is always fun. and my son elder Meza is now a zone leader. so awesome!! Sounds like you guys are having fun. Hope you enjoyed conference. I invite any married couple who reads this letter to go back and re read the talk by elder whitney clayton of the 70 and make plans to try to follow the council. It was really awesome!!! I am so grateful to be apart of the Lord`s work. I love it so much and I am sad it has gone by so fast. I still have 6 whole weeks to work with all my soul here in perú. I love each of you guys so much. Thank you for being examples to me and for teaching me how to live the gospel of Jesus Christ. I hope you have the best week of your lives!!!
Elder Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment