Sunday, March 3, 2013

February 25, 2013 Proverbs 3:5-6

Hey family!
This week was great. The scripture of the week is Proverbs 3:5-6. Thanks for all your letters and help!!! you guys are the best. We had changes this week. (transfers) I will be leaving. I am going to chimbote peru. in the area El Carmen. I will be with Elder Wallace who is from costa rica but he looks like a gringo. I met him last zone leader council he has been a zone leader for 1 change. I am excited to meet lots of new people. I love this area that I am in right now but im excited for a new page. I am excited to go to chimbote. That is like the only place that I have been wanting to see but never served near there. It is a little over two hours from trujillo and is mostly coast. Im sure ill tell you a lot more about it once im actually there. haha. That zone has been struggling a little so hopefully we can bring it up. Thats so cool courts decision! thats exactly how I was. I never thought i would go to byu. . but i did haha. Last week we went to a place called conache. I sent some pics. My time here in laredo has really been amazing. This past week we worked really hard and had lots of lessons. We also had 9 investigators in church. I know elder Zarian will baptized at least 3 of these. I am so gratefull for the life I have been given. I cant ask for anything more. I love you guys a lot and I hope you have the best week of you life this week. elder Hurley





No comments:

Post a Comment