Tuesday, December 11, 2012

November 26, 2012 Alma 32: 31-39


Dear Family, This week was........ AMAZING!
The scripture of the week is Alma 32 verses 31 through 39. Well this week was good. We had a baptism. a young women named Sofia. We have been teaching her family and she has been progressing most and accepted to be baptized. She is awesome and I know will progress a lot in the church. She is the first in her family and we feel we can baptize the rest of the family this month. which would be awesome. I sent picture of her and her family. Also Rocio came to church again yesterday with her daughter. She is progressing really well and with a lot of help she can be baptized this week. Last week was the last week of the change so I sent a picture of our all elder zone. I love all these guys. Elder Brian is getting changed to Huaraz and starting tomorrow I will be training a new zone leader named elder Zerian. I'm stoked. This past week was elder Brians birthday so we got lots of cake. I love hearing about all your experiences. I had another spiritual confirmation this week that the book of Mormon is true. I know with all my heart that the book of Mormon is true. And it is the key stone of our religion. I encourage you all to read it more fully and meditate and ask god if it really is true or not. We didn´t do anything for thanksgiving but I am very thankful for everything God has given me. I'm thankful for each one of you. The mission is going by way too fast. if you need anything from me just let me know. Have the best week of your life!


Elder Hurley 

No comments:

Post a Comment