Sunday, August 12, 2012

August 6, 2012 1 Thesolonians 4:2

Dear Family,
This week was pretty good. good hearing from you. The postal services of peru are still on strike so i haven`t got the package yet but maybe this week. Dad made me laugh so much this week haha. The scripture of the week is 1 theselonians chapter 4 verses 2 through 5. Went to Trujillo which is always fun to change things up a bit. It is always a pleasure being with president and sister turk. We played soccer which was way fun. each team had jerseys from different real teams which was cool. The President and assistants are coming up to huaraz this week to do interviews and a conference here which is lots of work for us haha cuz we have to prepare everything the refreshments all the meals we will eat and stuff like that. But i did it once before so its pretty easy now. I was thinking about you guys and telling my investigators that you completed 28 years being married. Thanks for updating me about the people I know besides family! wish erika the best for me. Im going to write dayton. I think his address is 9 16 Hirao Josuimachi chuo ku fukuoka shi, fukuoka 810 0029 japan. Elder richards the personal secretary looked it up for me while I was there in the office this week. But if you could check with his parents or someone to make sure it is that and let me know the next week that would be great. Our two possible baptisms for this week seberiano and pedro 2 older men didn`t make it to church yesterday which is going to make it really hard for them to be baptized now. but we are going to keep animating and praying and visiting them. Our most recent convert Elida bore her testimony yesterday which was awesome. I Really felt the spirit and it feels good making a difference in the lives of other people.I got a letter from grandma and grandpa holt this week. They are so good to write me. I wrote them a letter today. Thanks so much papa for sending a picture of my baptism. I have been wanting that. I am going to print it out. I love you guys so much, have a great week! 
Elder Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment