Monday, August 13, 2012

August 13, 2012 Romans 8:28

hello family!!
This week was great. good hearing from yall. The scripture of the week is Romans 8 verse 28. This past was great, sounds like it was good for grandpa hurley also. air conditioning I don´t think exists here. But it is really cold in the night time here cuz im in the mountains. like you know president came to Huaraz this week which was awesome. Lots of work that we had to do so that everything turned out well. We had to teach in the three meetings that there were. It turned out well. President invited us to eat breakfast with him in the hotel on friday which was cool also. sister turk always brings lots of games to play for prizes which is fun. My packet hasn´t arrived yet. Well it probably has arrived but serpost is not giving it to us yet. haha. maybe this week. we taught about being animated and having more energy as you teach. We thought of the idea of teaching in front of a mirror to see yourself how you are really teaching. It was cool and president loved it. Today we went to a lagoon llanganuco. that was one of the first places we went to when I got here but we can do a trip like that every month. I sent some pics. This time we went in this small little van thing to save money haha so it was not too comfortable. But it was fun with the zone. one of our really ancient investigators maria came to church this week. Her husband got baptized a while back before I got here and she has been investigating the church for like over 10 years. she seems more animated and we are going to have a family home evening with them tonight. Overall the time is flying in my mission. its really sad to me. I don´t ever want to leave. especially as zone leader im always so busy packed with all sorts of things that the time really just flys. thanks for sending me pictures!!!! I always love to see pictures of you guys. thanks for making me laugh papa. sounds like mama is the traveling lady now haha. But thats cool she can visit so many places. I love you guys a ton and hope you are happy!!  Have the best week of your life!



Elder Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment