Monday, October 29, 2012

October 1, 2012 1 Corinthians 2:4-5


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JETT!!!!!!!!!!
Dear family,
This week was great. The scripture of the week is 1 corint. 2 verse 4 and 5. Well, We did everything we could for greisi and the other girl this week. But in the end they didn`t get baptized. But they still both came to church so we are not giving up. Our zone was sooo close to completing our goal this month. we had 12 confirmations and we had 13 as the goal. ahh so close. Ive been trying to still get that first package you sent me. the package came from lima to trujillo, and I think was from a lady named clamber espinoza but something that would really help is to know the telephone number of the person who sent it from lima. and if possible the number of the recept or guide or tracking number. Ìf you could find that out and let me know I might still be able to get that package haha. This week is full of meetings for me. Tomorrow we have leadership council with all the leaders of the mission and on wednesday we have zone leader council with president ,and saturday and sunday is general conference. I am so stoked for conference!! Thanks for writing me and updating me about little jett. I love that guy. I hope you guys are happy. I am so happy. Happier than Ive probabley been in my whole life. I wanted to invite you guys to share the gospel more. I know there isn`t too many opportunities to share but there still are opportunities. I decided its easy. Before the mish I didn`t know how to share the gospel, just thought it was inviting people to church, giving away an ensign or book of mormon and that was sharing the gospel. But now I have seen the importance of the elders. If you know anyone that is not a member of the church. Just invite them to listen to the elders and see what they say. the worst that can happen is that they say no. I love you guys so much. If there is anything I can do for yall let me know.
Elder Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment