Sunday, February 10, 2013

January 21, 2013 1 John 5:4-9

Dear Family,This week was really great. The scripture of the week is 1 john 5:4-9. We are working hard here in my area, we had 2 days less of proseliting due to lidership meeting days, and still managed to have the most lessons in the zone. Zone leader council was really awesome as usuall. WE did service together after and sister turk took us to the new pinksberry that is here. Marcos, an awesome teenager is going to get baptized this week. He went to church yesterday in a white shirt and pants which is a big deal. He is cool and wants to serve a mission. He sister and brother may also get baptized this day we are working with them and trying to get the parents married. Speaking of marriage, one couple we are teaching committed to getting married. a sister named dariela, who was a referencia from our convert Rocio has really grown spiritually, coming to church and reading the BOM. they committed to getting married on the 16th of february in order to live the law of chastity, they are excited and I am too. God has answered my prayers. Today we are going to go to la huaca de la luna y sol. some old ruins. but we are going in the afternoon so I will send pictures next week. I went there once already when I started my mission. I will understand a lot more this time around. haha :) We also had a meeting with the stake president this week to go over some things in the zone. We attend ward council every week here. Here the missionarys are members of the ward council. Well I don´t have too much more to say except that I am happy and hope you guys are all happy. God really does exist and really talks to us through prophets. Thanks for all of your examples, you have all really helped me be a better person.
Elder Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment