Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23, 2012 Moroni 10:32 - 33

Hey fam fam.
This week was magically delicious. The scripture of the week is Moroni 10; verses 32 and 33. 
32 Yea, acome unto Christ, and be bperfected in him, and cdenyyourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and dlove God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may beeperfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.
 33 And again, if ye by the grace of God are perfect in Christ, and deny not his power, then are ye asanctified in Christ by the grace of God, through the shedding of the bblood of Christ, which is in the covenant of the Father unto the remission of your csins, that ye become dholy, without spot.
 Had two baptisms, Edison and Jhover, they are two really awesome kids, one will be receiving the priesthood soon. tonight we are going to make pizza with them and their family and have a family night. The water was freezing cold. haha jhover didn´t want to enter. but they both got baptized and confirmed, now we are just focusing on their dad more and the whole family will be unified (their mom is returned missionary inactive.)

 Wow I am really short on time, so i am sorry this has to be brief. But this week was great, my birthday was awesome. My pensionista surprised me with an amazing cake.

 Did a service project with my companion this week, sent a pic of the result. 
 I also got your birthday package this week. So im loving that. Im not sure what all is for my pensionista but im guess the 4 hand towels, hand sanitizer and maybe some pens? well ill give her that. but wow its a big one!! lots of delicious fatty stuff. just what i need! Also played futbol on my birthday, and today we played for a long time too. I love it.  I am really gratefull for our family, we have always had so much love for each other and been so close. Thanks for everything you have all done for me. Mom was asking about Rachel a little, I got a letter from her this week, and she is going to stay in provo over the summer. I am loving the winger sauce, the chocolate covered stuff and everything else you sent. You guys do way too much for me. I love you all. thanks for writing I love reading your letters each week and seeing pictures of my family, it was amazing to have that whole stack of pictures!! thanks so much. Have an amazing week!!
Elder Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment