Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 16, 2012 Happy 20th Birthday to You Christopher!!!

HOLA QUERIDA FAMILIA!
hey there family. it sounds like you guys had lots of fun in hawaii!!! well today is pretty much the best birthday of my life. cuz i get to serve the lord! 
the scripture of the week is 1 Corinthians 11:14. Dad will love this one. 
Well it was great hearing from all of you. and thanks for the pictures!! I love seeing pictures of you guys. I always enjoy current pics of Jett too cuz he is changing faster than all of you combined. This past week was pretty awesome. the traveling assitants Elder Hargis and Elder Picket came this week to Huaraz. Elder picket was asistant to president when i started the mission in otuzco, i prosylited with him in otuzco and salpo when i was in my training. Elder Hargis was my zone leader in los cedros and is a good buddy. it was cool to see both of them again. well we started visiting this family this week. a sister who is a returned missionary but inactive. don`t know how that happened, but her husband isn't member and the kids of her husband aren't either. They are a great family, Edison is 13 and Hover is 11, and they have a lot of faith and want to be baptized. they have attended church quite a few times before, and we are trying to teach them every day this week to prepare them for baptism this saturday, we are teaching the dad also who isnt member. yet. i think he`ll be baptized too. Overall the mission is really good and I continue to learn knew things every day. We have also been working on trying to activate some less active families, which for me is almost as good as a baptism. I love you guys so much, this is my first birthday without you all, but I feel your prayers and feel closer to you than i have been before. I sent some stuff for the Hurley children birthdays, hope you get it!. The packet hasn`t arrived yet. but maybe this Saturday! I did get a letter from grandma and grandpa holt! THanks grandparents! It was good to hear from them. Tell grandma Hurley thank you for the money, i'll try to put it to good use! Well have a great week! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment