Sunday, January 29, 2012

January 2, 2012 Revelations 20:12-13


Hey fam
Only have 5 minutes to write. scripture of the week is Revelations 20:12-13.
12 And I saw the adead, small and great, bstand before God; and the cbooks were opened: and another book was opened, which isthe dbook of life: and the dead were ejudged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their fworks.
 13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and adeath andbhell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
New years was so fun. went to bed at 10 30 and woke up at 6 30. I have never seen so much drinking in all of my life. The people just party the whole night drinking, and it continued all the next day. just everyone was drunk wandering around the streets. We are progressing a ton here in Trujillo. we are going to have lots of success this change Im sure of it. we have a lot of people preparing for baptism. That is so so so amazing that Delainy is getting baptized and tj is going to do it. Being district leader has lots of responsibilitiys, i do baptismal interviews for my zone leaders and my district. had two this past week. First time I've interviewed someone in my life. I'm growing and learning a ton though. Church was a bummer with new years, we had 8 people committed, called them all saturday night, and passed there houses in the morning sunday morning, no one came. my old district leader is now my zone leader, elder Wilkinson hes the man. I know without doubt the Joseph smith was a real prophet of God. there are 6 of us in my district and 4 of them are sister missionaries. I will tell you more about my investigators next week, im so sorry to make this short, but i had other resbonsibilities to do during this time. just know I love you guys so much and you are lucky for the family you have, and just strengthen what you have. LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU
Elder Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment