Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 19, 2011 Matthew 28:18-20


Hey family,
 For starters, I will be skype calling you at 2 o clock your time (4 o clock my time) for 40 minutes. (you can plan out the time, if you want to talk to me individually plan it in the 40 minutes, or just the whole family at the same time the whole time. its the same for me i just wanna see ya faces! i hope you are already a contact on my my account and i just have to call you. be ready at this time. It was kinda a bummer to not get to hear someones voice for 3 minutes when i called, but i will see you all soon enough and now you can listen to my beautiful voice over and over. i remember that happened when matt called on his mission. haha.

 the scripture of this week is matthew 28:18-20.
18 And aJesus came and spake unto them, saying, All bpower is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 ¶Go ye therefore, and ateach all bnations, cbaptizing them in the name of the dFather, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 aTeaching them to bobserve all things whatsoever I haveccommanded you: and, lo, I am dwith you alway, even unto theeend of the world. Amen.

 Yes i got your packages and i have been opening the twelve days of christmas every day right when i wake up. pretty fun. today i got some deodorant. which was awesome. this week was good. we had our ward christmas party and had a talent show. me and elder meza sang my apacienta mis ovejas song. turned out really well. im gunna sing it for a devotional this week too for the mission. we had some investigators come which was awesome. I just longed in to skype and whitney is a contact so i am going to call that 2 o clock on sunday. learned a lot about service this week and the immediate blessings. thursday night on the way back from the church, we helpd this guy push his taxi for like ever, then he gave us a ride back to our apartment, and saturday after the ward activity, we gave a lady a blessing, and i left my keys in the church (cuz of my oil vile on it ) and we made it back to our room with the last of the money we were carrying, but didn`t have key to enter, the taxi driver realized something was wrong, and offered to take us back to the church, get my keys, and take us back to the room , (all free cuz we didn`t have money) what a blessing that was, especially being in a hurry, cuz we can`t be out late. I know that man will be blessed. lots of stuff happens each week, its hard to tell you guys everything in the time limit, (especially today setting up skype and stuff). But i love you guys so much and I will talk to you really soon. we also had a trainer/new missionary meeting this week, should be on the blog. And i am not sure if the christmas show will be on the blog live, but if so, it will be 5 o clock your time , tuesday and thursday. Love all serve all
Elder Hurley


No comments:

Post a Comment