Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 12th 2011, 3 Nephi 27: 13 - 16


Hello beautiful family.

This week was good. The space bar this computer barely funtions but ill do my best in the time limit I have. The scripture of the week is 3 nephi 27;13-16. lovit. 

13 For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.
14 For, if ye aforgive men their trespasses your heavenly Father will also forgive you;15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.16 Moreover, when ye afast be not as the bhypocrites, of a sad countenance, for they disfigure their faces that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.
I haven`t heard anything about skype yet, or where I will be, but i will need my account. Don`t be dissapointed if we don`t skype, just because its allowed in the mission can doesn`t mean i can physically. but im sure it will work out. I will get both of my packets today. The zone leaders have them. Lots to respond for mama; . My pension just cooks, in otuzco she did both, but here in the city there is a guy that does it for the whole part of Trujillo. Elder meza was converted and baptized when he was 13. He is 18 years old, because you can leave at 18 in mexico. his dad was baptized like 3 years ago. But his parents and sister are less actives. he has an older brother on a mission in mexico. Thats cool that  zack is Sr companion, is he training too? They say the trainers are the most important cuz it effects the whole mission of the new missionary, so yeah there is that little pressure, but its not a big deal for me, i just have to do my best. its cool that christmas is here. We did a missionary night with the ward. I did a name that tune game, with christmas, it was fun, just gave away one note at a time of a christmas song till one of the teams got it. also did find the celestial treasure in the whole church, hid a book of mormon. There is going to be a talent show in the ward this weekend, me and elder meza are going to sing. i will see if a member can record us somehow. We painted this week to, that was a fun service. We got some people to church yesterday which was good. We have a lot of people who are almost close to being progressing towards baptizm. I love all your letters, excited for the packet, ill prob share most of it. Oh yeah last monday we did a family night, i taught a young family how to make paper snowflakes, which they thought was fun, since there is no snow here. I know this is the greatest work on the earth. Love you guys
Elder Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment