Monday, May 20, 2013

May 13, 2013 3 Nephi 5:13


Dear Family,
This week was grrrrrrreat! The last scripture of the week is 3 Nephi 5:13. When elder Waddell came and talked to us he said that we need less active members in the church, and more disciples of Jesus Christ. wow. awesome That is my lifetime goal. Brenda our progressing investigator is really close to being baptized. She has been to church for a month now and it is very possible that she gets baptized this week. I am just going to do all I can do this week to make it happen and more. I will work till the end but the work will always continue. It is a privilege to be a servant of the lord. It was great seeing you guys yesterday. I've been thinking hard about your inspired question, wingers or Asian Star. With much prayer, meditation, and fasting I have decided Asian star. haha. wherever is good though. We are teaching a lady named jenny. I just know she will be a member of the church soon. She has to attend church one more time but she will probably be baptized next Saturday  Her husband is a less active member but he is really great. She has been thinking a lot about baptism and wants to talk to her husband about it. We have a family home evening with them tonight. Overall time flows by way too quickly and my life is about to change a lot. But I will do my best to adjust quickly. I feel like I have got closer to each of you as I have been far away on my mission. I know that Family relationships are really important to God. Thanks for your love and support and I will be seeing you soon.!!!
Elder Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment