Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 15th, 2011 Alma 26:21-22

Hey family family, Love your letters, lots to tell ya today. 
 
Scripture of the week is Alma 26:21-22. 
 
  1.   21 And now behold, my brethren, what anatural man is there that knoweth these things? I say unto you, there is bnone that cknoweth these things, save it be the penitent.
      22 Yea, he that arepenteth and exerciseth faith, and bringeth forth good bworks, and prayeth continually without ceasing—unto such it is given to know the cmysteries of God; yea, unto such it shall be dgiven to ereveal things which never have been revealed; yea, and it shall be given unto such to bring thousands of souls to repentance, even as it has been given unto us to bring these our brethren to repentance.
 
 
Love getting your letters. Dad got me laughing more than he had in a while. he went off on pies for like an hour. I forgot to tell you last week that i went to a cool place for p day last week, some ruins. la waka del sol y de la luna. The pyramid of the sun and the moon. I'm sure with that a lone dad is going to be researching it like crazy. but it was cool to learn about the moche civilization. Last week was good. The brother that has decided to get baptized, miguel that i talked about had his interview, and passed, just had to set some goals to be sure he is done with alcohol, he should be getting baptized the 26th. I killed elder cotrina this week. He finished his mission Monday. we worked hard till the end, but it made me think about you guys and when Matt finished his mission and stuff. But maybe he`ll find me on Facebook, if courts is running my Facebook, and you can get some pics through that. Today I went to the mission home, cuz i will be singing at the Christmas program, every year they do something big at the plaza in Trujillo. we had a practice, and visited with sister and president Turk for a little. Also I am going to be a daddy. I am going to be a trainer now. So there should be some pic of me i'm thinking tomorrow of the trainer meeting or something on the blog. means I have a little less proselyting time and a little more comp study, which i'm gunna miss the extra hour of proselyting, but i am excited to train. eLDER MEZA will be my companion. They changed p day for today like you guys know. Sounds like courts had a good week. weird that thanksgiving and Christmas is coming up. mom says its getting colder and colder, but here it is just getting hotter and hotter. Those numbers are crazy that dad sent, about the missonary, 17 baptisms in a week. i am just gunna keep pushing and working my hardest in the work. Should have a baptism this week, and one next week. 1 a week is really good, but i shouldn't limit myself in any way. I am really getting where i desire these peoples salvation, rather just a blessing in their life. I look forward to your package. you guys are the best family ever. have a great week and I will update ya about my new companion.
con amor,
elder Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment