Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011 Alma 36: 24-25



Hey there beautiful family,

This week was delicious. The scripture of the week is alma 36:24-25. 

24 Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto arepentance; that I might bring them to btaste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste; that they might also be cborn of God, and be dfilled with the Holy Ghost.
 25 Yea, and now behold, O my son, the Lord doth agive me exceedingly great joy in the fruit of my blabors;
Came across it as i was readin on a bus.

We taught and prepared esthefany for her baptism, and sunday morning we baptized her. (well technically I baptized her cuz she asked me too). That was cool, my first time actually doing the ordinance. We found lots of new people this week, and had some great lessons. Some baptisms should becoming up hopefully, maybe this week. Esthefany is the first in her family to be baptized, and almost her whole family came to church last week, and i am almost positive that the whole family will be baptized eventually. So cool. We did some service for her mom this morning, sanded and painted some stuff.
 Dad without fail makes me laugh as I sit here in this little booth reading. Sounds like courts is having fun in high school. Matt made me laugh pretty hard too. Love gettin your letters. Missed mamma this week, but i know how busy she is.  Got a letter from bishop brown. He wants to email me pictures but I can only use email with family, so maybe he could email to you guys and you guys can forward to me. Some ideas for the package, would be a game, like phase ten or uno or a game like that that would be good for family home evenings. This week was good.  We have been trying to find a new pension. I love our pensionista to death so I am really sad. She really is the best. But the office told us we have to so we just do. Church was good yesterday, randomly asked me to play the piano, so i did the first hymn, but then the pianista showed up, haha so i let her have it. We got to hear from ELder Waddell of the seventy this week too, so there is problably pics on the blog. That was really awesome. The Spanish is here. Im thinking in spanish now, and understand and say almost pretty much everything i want to. but imma keep working on it, cuz you can never learn enough in a language. I love hearing from you, it was good to see some pictures of courtney with some random boy that i can`t meet or hurt. but sounds like she had fun. haha. love you guys so much family, have a great week. I think i am going to send my sd card soon of all the pictures i have. love you guys, pray as a family.
Elder Hurley.
ps i am glad grandpa is back home, tell him i miss him and love him and all the memories we have had.


No comments:

Post a Comment